[SSSD] Tool for querying SSSD database

David Bambušek bambusekd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:18:38 UTC 2013

Thanks for comment
1)  corrected, thanks for noticing
2)  that ">" is not displayed on the real output, I just put it into text
so it is clear what is the output, but you are right that it looks weird,
so I removed it
3,4)  you can use just one of them, otherwise it is an error. I added a
section where all the errors are enumerated
5) I might add a section on this topic, thanks for recommendation

Actualized version attached...

David