[SSSD] Tool for querying SSSD database

David Bambušek bambusekd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:08:35 UTC 2013

I have made some final changes:
- renamed those variables from upper case to lower case
- used sss_hash_xxx function to create hash table, so there is less work
with de-allocation now
- I also included the intern name of sysdb attributes on output so now it
looks like:
<human_readable_attr> (<sysdb_attr>):      <value>
GID Number (gidNumber):     0123456789
- and finally there are no warnings during compilation

I squeezed all the commits into one and I made a patch, that is attached...