[SSSD] Tool for querying SSSD database

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 19:08:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 02:13:21PM -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 23:46 +0200, David BambuĊĦek wrote:
> >
> > So the newest version is already on my github, with all the issues
> > mentioned above fixed.
> >

> Can you please squash commits ?
>
> It is not interesting to see corrections and you need to squash them in
> reasonable patches for final submission anyway, better do it often and
> earlier IMO.

+1

It's worth noting that David stopped by the office when we had an Open
House day this week and we went through the code in person. I think the
tool mostly behaves good now, there are still some final touches needed,
such as marking several strings as translatable and not naming variables
in UPPERCASE even if they are static.

But the last iterations looked way better than the first ones,
definitely a big improvement.