[SSSD] Tool for querying SSSD database

David Bambušek bambusekd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:31:20 UTC 2013

Since I was really working with two months old version of SSSD, I made
completely new mirror of the newest SSSD on my github account and made some
changes in code of my sss_query, so it is compatible with it now. There
should be no problem with compiling anymore.

I also went through the code and changed it according to coding guidelines.
About indentation, I use 4 spaces as coding style suggests, could you
please specify where do I have it wrong? I also wrapped most of lines so
they are not exceeding the 80 character limit, I just have kept some of
them longer, cause in my opinion they would become unreadable, if wrapped,
but still they are never longer than about 100 characters.

I also corrected the memory leaks and memory handling through out the
application, so hopefully it is alright now.

David Bambušek