[SSSD] wiki cleanup

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 05:51:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

as we need a documentation on the IPC between different SSSD processes
and also gathering debug data and submitting nice bug reports, I started
by a little SSSD wiki cleanup. In particular:

    * Fixed up the repo at https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Repositories and
      added a RHEL repo

    * deleted the DevSetup page completely. It only listed how to
      configure ReviewBoard tools to submit patches to the SSSD. I don't
      think we'll be using ReviewBoard anytime soon.

    * I split the Design Pages linked from
      https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute into multiple
      categories - one for generic concepts that are unlikely to change,
      one for features that have been implemented in a release and one for
      designs that never happened, such as the asynchronous LDAP bind or
      are planned. I think there should even be a separate Designs page,
      much like freeIPA has.

    * several pages that referenced the ding-libs still linked into the
      non-existing common/ subdirectory. They link to the ding-libs git
      now.

I hope these changes are OK with everyone.