[SSSD] Use variable to control verbosity for things in common directory

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Fri May 25 10:50:50 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:22:19AM -0500, Ariel Barria wrote:

> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/394
>
> I was reviewing this ticket and talks about a default value to verbosity.
>
> althought i'm not sure if is about the sssd debug level or other case.

The way I read the ticket (although I'm not exactly sure if verbosity
meant debug there..), the ticket was specifically talking about the sss_
command line tools such as sss_useradd (see src/tools/*.c).

Currently the user must specify the debug level with an undocumented
--debug switch. The ticket proposed to also read some environment variable
and set the debug level according to that environment variable.