[SSSD] New mailing list: sssd-users

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue May 22 17:41:27 UTC 2012

For quite some time, we have used the sssd-devel mailing list for
development and user configuration issue discussions. As the project has
grown, it becomes more and more clear that we need to separate these
topics into their own lists.

So as of today, we now have a new mailing list for user questions. You
can subscribe at https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/sssd-users

This list will be considerably less noisy for our users as they will not
be bombarded with patch review emails and other development-centric
issues.