[SSSD] [www.transifex.net] New announcement from SSSD

admin at indifex.com admin at indifex.com
Tue Jan 10 21:02:39 UTC 2012

Hello sssd, this is Transifex at https://www.transifex.net.

A new announcement has been posted from project 'SSSD':

## Planning string freeze for SSSD 1.8.0

SSSD will be releasing a beta of 1.8.0 (called 1.7.91) on February 5, 2012.

At this time, we will be in string freeze until the release of SSSD 1.8.0 on February 28, 2012.

This should offer a reasonable amount of time for translators to submit new strings. We apologize that in the past our string freezes have been short (or nonexistent). We are trying to adjust our scheduling so that in the future there will always be a three-week minimum string freeze for major versions.

-
To view the announcement in Transifex, please visit the following link:

http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/sssd/announcement/1525/

Always at your service.

--
Transifex -- Open Translation Platform