[SSSD] remove nisNetgroupTriple or memberNisNetgroup from server bug sssd did not reflect it.

Joe Jin joe.jin at oracle.com
Thu Jan 5 03:26:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

When I did sssd + openLDAP tests I found if remove nisNetgroupTriple or
memberNisNetgroup attribute, sssd did not reflected the changed,
"getent netgroup <group_name>" return unchanged result.

Timeout have been set and it works as exception.

I found when save user to local database, it will check missing attrs,
if lost then remove them, but when save group info to local database
sssd did not check this at all, any idea for this?

Thanks,
Joe