[SSSD] Files 'group' and 'passwd' in /var/lib/sss/mc/ still present even after sssd quits

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 12:55:04 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 08/16/2012 11:18 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:

We have other files in /var/lib/sss that are automatically looked up, for example the KDC address.
At least for nsswitch, all you need to do is remove the sss lines from nsswitch.conf if you really want to turn sssd off completely. With the KDC stuff at the momment this is not possible, the mere packages being installed cause libkrb5 to load the sssd plugin.

Simo.