[SSSD] SSSD Configuration issue

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 19:17:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-25 at 18:55 +0530, Nitesh Mehare wrote:
> Anyone help me out how can i move fwd from here...

I'm not really sure how to proceed from here. The two logs you sent are
mutually-exclusive. There's no way at all that the sssd_pam.log should
be showing no activity while the strace is describing a send-and-receive
to the SSSD pam socket. So one of those is wrong.

Did you maybe take those logs from a different machine?