[SSSD] Call graph of sdap_async_accounts

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri May 6 13:23:37 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 15:22 +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On 05/06/2011 03:12 PM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> > I would much prefer that the RFC2307 and RFC2307bis pieces be separated
> > out.
>
> +1 they are really separate code paths.

Then we should rather split along those lines instead of users vs
initgroups vs groups.

Splitting along both lines is too much imo.

We are not changing the complexity of the operations after all only
trying to make each file shorter and more manageable. So the path of
least resistance should be the path that forces people to jump between
files less when looking at stuff.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York