[SSSD] Shell overrides

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 13:16:41 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 13:52 +0100, John Hodrien wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2011, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> > So, I suppose I'm willing to see this added. John, would you be willing
> > to do the legwork on this if we show you where things need to be added?
>
> I'd be happy to help on this, yes.
>
> This is the patch I'd produced internally based on what was added already for
> the override_shell stuff:

<snip>

This patch looks pretty good, John, but would you mind submitting it
following the instructions at
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute#SourceCodeRepository and
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/BugLifecycle#Whattodowhenyoureworkingonabug please?

It makes it easy to maintain attribution. Also, please ensure that your
code corresponds to the style guidelines at
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Coding_Style (I can't tell from the
copy-pasted patch in the email).