[SSSD] more doc for configuring a proxy?

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri May 21 10:27:36 UTC 2010

On 05/21/2010 01:42 AM, David O'Brien wrote:
> David O'Brien wrote:
> I'm right now attempting to get a handle on how proxy_lib_name works and
> what options are available apart from nis. I think I need to read more
> about LDAP, PAM, and *.*

proxy_lib_name allows you to specify the name of a module that matches
the following pattern:

/lib[64]/libnss_*.so.2

Where what the * replaces is the value that you set proxy_lib_name. This
tells SSSD to load up a legacy NSS library directly. In order to do
this, you need to configure that library with its own config files (SSSD
cannot do this part for you).

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761