[SSSD] Need to list/doc sssd.api.conf?

David O'Brien davido at redhat.com
Fri Jan 8 03:06:58 UTC 2010

I thought I asked something similar a little while ago, but I can't find
it anywhere...

Is there any place in the SSSD User Guide (specifically, in the Appendix
where other, similar listings will appear) for listings or descriptions
of these:

/etc/sssd/sssd.api.*

If so, I'll need some guidance on what to include (I don't speak API) or
some pointers to any existing wiki pages, etc.

If not, at the very least I can put a reference to this directory in a
sub-section of the Appendix.

thanks
--

David O'Brien
Senior Technical Writer, Engineering Content Services

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever."
  ~ Chinese proverb