[SSSD] About doxygen

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 15:03:22 UTC 2010

Hi Stephen,

Several questions regarding the doxygen.
I managed to download, build and configure it on CSB to use with
collection library. Moving on so:
1) Should the version of the library mentioned in configure.ac match the
doc version - I think they should
2) HTML + man pages is what we need, right?
3) How you see it being built? Automatic as a build target "make docs"
and be integrated into the build or manually using "make docs" or
manually using doxygen directly?
4)  Are we going to check in  the doxygen configuration and generated
doc output? If so where? What should be the directory structure?
5) Should the doxygen be a build requirement?
6) Should I create a separate source file(s) to have the tags and
descriptions rather than generate the docs from the real reader files so
that the headers are clear from tags?

There might be more...

--
Thank you,