[SSSD] sssd and kerberos.

Patrik Martinsson Patrik.Martinsson at smhi.se
Thu Aug 5 14:03:23 UTC 2010

Hmm, yea thats what i figured too, however if i check in the AD,
values for servicePrincipalName is following,

HOST/CLIENT
HOST/client.xx.xxxx.xx

And attribute, userPrincipalName, is following,
nfs/client.xx.xxxx.xx at XX.XXX.XX

So you would figure this would work, right ?
kinit -k HOST/CLIENT
kinit -k HOST/client.xx.xxxx.xx

However, it doesn't. It only gives me, Client not found in Kerberos
database while getting initial credentials.

I'm very close to get sssd to work as i want, I've got krb auth backend
to work so the users obtain theirs ticket,
now i want the ldapbind to be kerborized to, but that where am stuck at
the moment.

/Patrik