[SSSD] krb5 ticket renewal via gnome-screensaver not working

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Nov 9 18:20:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 10:06 -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> Please also attach sssd_KRB5.log. That is more likely to have the
> relevant information.

Not at all I'm afraid.

The last timestamp I have in that file is 1257770543 and the last
timestamp of the gnome-screensaver use that I sent previously was
1257778321, a full 2h and 10 minutes after the sssd_pam.log.

And just to confirm, I just used gnome-screensaver again, and nothing
new was appended to /var/log/sssd/sssd_KRB.log.

b.