[SSSD] what is sbus_timeout?

David O'Brien davido at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 06:09:47 UTC 2009

David O'Brien wrote:
> This is in /etc/sssd/sssd.conf in the [sssd] section. I guess it's
> something like how long should a client or connection continue to query
> a back end before timing out, but I want to make sure.
>
> thanks
found it

Specifies the timeout for messages sent over the SBUS. I don't know what
these might be; anyone care to drop an example for my own education?
Does this have to be type "string" to allow for a default value of -1? I
don't really speak SBUS and DBUS and whatever  :-\

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

"The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when
one will do."
     Thomas Jefferson