[SSSD] Two more logo drafts

Johannes von Bargen jo at mediaparadise.net
Tue Dec 22 16:11:44 UTC 2009

I stumbled over sssd and thought that a project of this importance needs
a face to represent it visually. I think it will we become very
important together with freeIPA.

Originally I studied architecture so I have quite a strong believe that
things should be cool on every level.

Further I see it as a contribution to a project where I otherwise could
not help that much...