[SSSD] [RFC] removal of 'legacy' option

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 13:42:29 UTC 2009

I am working on removing the 'legacy' option.
The idea is to always save data in our cache using the member/memberof
schema and let backends manage how to process incoming data without
forcing all internal code to conform to differences imposed by backends.

I have pushed 7 patches to my personal tree.
Here:
http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=simo/public_git/sssd.git;a=summary

So far it works with my limited testing against the native ldap driver.
Once I have at least briefly tested other backends I'll propose these
patches for inclusion.

Note that this patch set may also fix some existing bugs in the group
enumeration code.

Simo.