[SSSD] New Try to build SSSD on Karmic both as of 2009.08.04

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:56:12 UTC 2009

Hi Stephen, hola everyone,

> Miguel, please make sure to update to the latest SSSD sources. The fix
> only went in today.

I updated sources (2009.08.07 15:45) of SSSD and gave another try to its
build without updating Karmic (2009.08.04).

It does build fine and even installs ok. (Beware! logs attached with
this mail).

Can we include the build-dep list I sent in my former mail in
"BUILD.txt" or maybe "BUILD-Debian.txt"?
I think it's useful info that I would have loved to have when I started
the tests.

I'll probably be unreachable for the next two weeks. If I find time,
I'll keep on working in ubuntu/debian packaging (not very likely,
though). Anyway, the way SSSD behaves now, looks like appropiate for a
0.5.0 version to me.

> I have built it successfully in a Karmic VM.

As you read, me too :-)

M*