scap-workbench 0.8.2

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 21:53:48 UTC 2013

Hi,
a new release is available!

https://fedorahosted.org/released/scap-workbench/scap-workbench-0.8.2.tar.bz2

This release is the third since workbench has been rewritten in C++ using Qt4.
The biggest highlight of this release are UX improvements. I have tried to make
it more intuitive, especially regarding remote scanning and tailoring.

New features also include saving content into a directory and changing ssh port.

Code for 'Save as RPM' has been implemented but is hidden inside the codebase
for now. I need to release the supporting script as part of openscap. The plan
is to have it in the next release.

I welcome any bug reports on trac, it requires login but FAS credentials can be used: https://fedorahosted.org/scap-workbench/newticket

Happy scanning!

--