[Open-scap] Insight into release timing of RHEL7 STIG as "official" -- any help needed on the Project?

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 16:18:54 UTC 2015

 Hello Jeff,

  thank you for reaching out.

----- Original Message -----

The list of tickets / issues related with the effort of STIG profile availability for the
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 project is tracked here:
  [1] https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/milestones/RHEL7%20NIAP/USGCB%20Submission

Feel free to start looking into some of those.

Should you have additional questions (e.g. not being familiar what's
expected to be done with those), don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team