7th Anniversary and a New Website

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 14:11:41 UTC 2015

Dear OpenSCAP and SCAP Security Guide community,
today is the 7th anniversary of OpenSCAP! It has been a very exciting 7 years.
We have seen OpenSCAP grow from humble beginnings into a respected and widely
used project.

On the occasion of the anniversary we have released a new website for all
the OpenSCAP projects. We changed the concept of the website from a technical
wiki site for developers to a more hands-on, practical website suitable for
users. The URL -- http://www.open-scap.org/ -- is about the only thing we
kept as it was :-) We hope you like the changes. Please use
https://github.com/OpenSCAP/website/issues/new to provide feedback and
report any issues.

PS: Check out this amazing OpenSCAP anniversary cake by Lenka Horakova :-)
http://www.open-scap.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/openscap_cake.jpg

--
On behalf of the OpenSCAP team,
Martin Preisler