Scanning remote machines with OpenSCAP

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Thu May 14 17:24:02 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Heh, funny coincidence.

> The presentation can be found at
> https://github.com/onyxpoint/presentation-puppetcamp2015-mco-oscap/blob/master/Distributed%20OpenSCAP%20Compliance%20Validation%20with%20MCollective.pdf

Nice presentation! I think your solution is related to oscap-ssh but
the target audience is entirely different. Evaluating an infrastructure
is out of scope for oscap-ssh.

> I might have to steal your policy push idea. I had thought about it but
> decided to go with straight SSG support.

Feel free :-) I like some ideas from your presentation so I will steal
those in return ;-)

--
Martin Preisler
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.