OpenSCAP Ecosystem Overview

Šimon Lukašík slukasik at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 18:08:12 UTC 2015

At Red Hat Summit 2015, Matthew Micene from DLT Solutions presented
current status of OpenSCAP ecosystem and mainly how to apply all the
pieces to your infrastracture. The video just got online.

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1QcQL4qQ8

I think he made a excellent job describing where we are. It includes
introduction to SCAP, OpenSCAP, SCAP-Security-Guide, SCAP-Workbench, RH
Satellite 5, RH Satellite 6. But mainly, it connects the dots between
the projects.

I wouldn't be spamming mailing-list, if were thinking it is not worth
wathing. :)

Thanks!

--
Šimon Lukašík