A tool for support of SCAP content development

Jerome Athias athiasjerome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:34:53 UTC 2015

That seems great.
I'm more than interested to help.
Have you selected the target programming language/framework yet?
If you are working on mockups, OmniGraffle-like diagrams or so, please
kindly let me know.

NB: In addition to the OVAL Guidances documents, these lesson learned could help
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hansbury-sacm-oval-info-model-mapping/

Cheers