SIMP

Simon Lukasik isimluk at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 19 09:51:07 UTC 2015

On 07/17/2015 04:11 AM, Gallagher, Michael L wrote:
> Hello, I would like to hear from the members on the list about how
> various projects in the SSG ecosystem relate to the recently disclosed
> SIMP from the NSA.  Obviously, it leverages the scanning tools that are
> part of the RHEL distribution.  Is it viewed as complimentary or redundant?
>
> https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/SIMP
>
> *Mike Gallagher, CISSP, CEH*

Purely from engineering stand-point, I pay tribute for what the SIMP
team achieved. They have been able to orchestrate a lot of emerging
technologies, technologies that change quickly, and put them together in
a meaningful way. I also applaud to their courage to open-source whole
thing. I wish it will pay off.

Best,

--
Šimon Lukašík