Scanning a remote CentOS system with oscap-ssh

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 11:49:52 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

This could be done fairly easily. Do we want to print this with `oscap` itself
as well? Or just `oscap-ssh`?

The reason why oscap-ssh prints this is quite simple. It has to perform actions
after this command so it prints the exit code so that user is absolutely sure.
oscap-ssh exits with the same exit code as oscap but you need to read the
manual to know that.

--
Martin Preisler
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.