[New Release] SCAP Security Guide 0.1.23 is now live

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Sat Jul 4 12:01:30 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

  to provide status update on this issue.

----- Original Message -----

While exploring the ways how to start providing the pre-built SCAP
Security Guide XML files in a zip archive automatically, we encountered
the following issue:
  [1] https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/issues/590

This needs to be fixed first. Only then we can start shipping pre-built
XML files zip archive. We are looking into fixing this issue and
should be able to provide that promised pre-built zip archive very
soon.

For now please use the process described in:
  [2] https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/wiki/Building-from-Source

to build an scap-security-guide RPM.

Apologize for the inconvenience / delay.

> This way we can find an agreement wrt e.g. to paths, where the content
> should be installed etc. (wanted to do this earlier, but in the meantime
> got distracted by other issues).
>
> I will do make that pull request tomorrow (so tomorrow in the evening
> they could be available already).
>
> Sorry for the delay (and thanks for the remainder!)

Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team