"Official" SSG

Lee Kinser lkinser at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 17:04:13 UTC 2015

Hi Lesley,
This is indeed where development of the SSG SCAP content is discussed.  Questions about bugs or feature requests would be par for the course here.  That said, some of the lists over at Red Hat could be useful to you as well.  Specifically, gov-sec at redhat.com [1] is useful if you have questions related to DoD security policies, IAVAs, etc.

Lee Kinser
Sr. Solutions Architect
Navy & Marine Corps
Red Hat Federal