scap-security-guide-0.1.20 is now live

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 17:48:48 UTC 2015

Hello folks,

  let me introduce the new stable version of SCAP Security Guide,
version 0.1.20. Containing more than three months of development
the list of new features, enhancements and bug fixes is pretty long [1].

For the sake of brevity let me focus just at two areas of this new
release:

* Inclusion of kickstart for USGCB profile for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server,
which can be applied to install USGCB compliant RHEL-6 Server system with GUI
right from the scratch.

* Multiple modifications of SCAP Security Guide code base towards
wider code universality & reusablement across multiple products.

Full changelog for 0.1.20 release is available at:
  [1] https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/wiki/scap-security-guide-0.1.20-Release-Notes

Happy hardening.

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team