[Open-scap] Windows support in OpenSCAP and SCAP Workbench

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 08:44:11 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I second to Simon. Looks very nice. Great work!

Do we already know a way how this will get shipped? Is there a plan
to build also MS Windows zips for each upcoming OpenSCAP / scap-workbench
releases? Or in the future it should be possible to build also Windows
binaries right from the git repo?

Thanks, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team