Security & Compliance Auditing at Scale

Trevor Vaughan tvaughan at onyxpoint.com
Wed Aug 26 03:09:14 UTC 2015

Hi Gerwin,

SIMP may end up merging something like that in at some point but you may
also want to look at the following:
* https://github.com/simp/pupmod-simp-openscap (hasn't been refactored yet)
* https://github.com/onyxpoint/mcollective-openscap-agent

Always looking for suggestions for improvement.

Thanks,

Trevor

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 4:50 AM, Gerwin Krist | LinQhost B.V. <
gerwin at linqhost.nl> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Looks nice but to bad it's only in 360p :-(
>
> Something Puppet-openscap related, I'm wondering if
> https://github.com/OpenSCAP/puppet-openscap/issues/1 will be fixed
> sometime?
>
> - Gerwin
>
> On 08/24/2015 08:43 AM, Šimon Lukašík wrote:
>

>> Hello OpenSCAPers!
>>
>> I would like to highlight recent extension of OpenSCAP ecosystem.
>>
>> Release 6.1 of Red Hat Satellite contains OpenSCAP plug-in that helps you
>> to set-up policies & continuous audits of the infrastructure. You can
>> explore the feature set in short video at
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4uNlzYld-Y
>>
>> Best regards,
>>

> --

Trevor Vaughan