Best ways to say this system is not compliant

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 04:12:20 UTC 2014

On 9/3/14, 7:38 AM, Martin Preisler wrote:
> [...]

Thanks!

Absolutely no rush or anything: could you re-spin the samples off your
fedorapeople page? It'd be great to see how all these changes have been
incorporated (the code presents some insight, but it's funner to play
around on the html page).

btw - I was at a customer site today who made a comment that they've
been watching this thread and really loving where the report is heading.
these design improvements are really going far to show responsiveness to
the user community, and generally making OpenSCAP reports badass :)