Use of RHEV

Frank Caviggia fcaviggi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 22:13:55 UTC 2014

Hey Gabe,

I did a presentation on a RHEV system (RHEV 3.3, RHN Satellite 5.6, IdM 3.0 based on RHEL 6.5) that we are deploying at the Defence in Depth 2014 Conference here in Tyson's Corner, VA. I've posted the presentation here for everyone's convenience:

     http://people.redhat.com/fcaviggi/KVM_security.pdf

I'm happy to say that we should have an ICD 503 (RMF Step 5) ATO early next week.

Regards,

Frank Caviggia

--
Frank Caviggia