scap-security-guide 0.1.19 is now live

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 14:13:01 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thank you for the offer, Simon. Please go ahead (there isn't
much we can do wrt to that anyway when considering the above
EPEL vs RHEL policy rule).

When at retiring already, pls request retiring of both of them
(for EPEL6 and EPEL7), so we have both of them sorted out.

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team