Waiver support in HTML report

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 18:01:35 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Shawn Wells" <shawn at redhat.com>

There is no nice way to introduce a waiver at this point.

In the future the way to do this would be with openscap integration of your
choice - scap-workbench, sat5, 6, cockpit, ... I may add some javascript hooks
to the HTML report to allow integrations to listen to waiver requests or some
such. But the HTML report itself is static, it can't change the XML which
stores the results.

--
Martin Preisler