OpenSCAP Error: Conversion of the string "-" to an integer (64 bits) failed: Invalid argument [oval_cmp.c:113]

Jackson, George C III CTR DISA PEO-MA (US) george.c.jackson1.ctr at mail.mil
Tue May 27 21:32:04 UTC 2014

Hi Shawn,

Sure, I used the URL:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/scap-security-guide.git

Unfortunately, I cannot use git directly from the RHEL6 host I need this on to
fedorahosted.org as we're a classified site and strict firewall/proxy rules
won't allow me to. I can only use a browser on one unclassified Windows
workstation (git not allowed) then transfer my downloads over manually :(

Any other options for me to get the latest?

Thanks,
George Jackson
Cluster Technical Lead
Centaur Operations