Running a scan for a single rule in opens cap?

Greg Elin gregelin at gitmachines.com
Sun May 25 20:57:08 UTC 2014

Simon,

I was unable to install scap-workbench on CentOS 6.4.

yum installed failed, unable to find the package.

I tried installing from source, but was unable to install qt qmake.

output====
[vagrant at govready-centos-openscap build]$ pwd
/home/vagrant/scap-workbench-0.8.8/build

[vagrant at govready-centos-openscap scap-workbench-0.8.8]$ mkdir build; cd
build
[vagrant at govready-centos-openscap build]$ cmake ../
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1625 (MESSAGE):
  Qt qmake not found!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:12 (find_package)

Eager to try workbench, but could not install it.

Greg