Scap for Centos

Trevor Vaughan tvaughan at onyxpoint.com
Fri May 23 01:44:38 UTC 2014

I'll take your hijack challenge!

I've had no issues with Fedora 20 on the desktop and I'm hoping that CentOS
steps in and essentially becomes Fedora LTS to counter the Ubuntu LTS
distros. It would be VERY nice to have something stable in the Red Hat
family that can run the latest tools and utilities (and Chrome).

I tried using Ubuntu and just found it to be....clunky and I generally
don't like the way Debian distros do startup scripts.

Trevor

Trevor Vaughan
Vice President, Onyx Point, Inc
(410) 541-6699