EXT :19-MAY DISA RHEL6 STIG rebase

Marlow, Phillip J (IS) Phillip.Marlow at ngc.com
Tue May 20 13:06:30 UTC 2014

Excellent!  Thanks Shawn.

The README says:
The STIG_Benchmark files are packaged separately and are available through a PKI enabled link.  They are for use with an SCAP tool for automated scanning and will only be included for technologies for which we currently have OVAL.

But I haven't been able to find the content.  Is this available yet?  If not, is there an ETA?

Thanks,
Phillip Marlow