Cross-referencing CCE's and Remediation scripts

Greg Elin gregelin at gitmachines.com
Mon May 19 20:30:30 UTC 2014

Shawn and Spencer:

I am probably working with an older version of Aqueduct and SSG. I can
update.

Also, there are 274 remediation bash scripts in Aqueduct, but only 185 are
generated when looping through RHEL6.
The Aqueduct scripts are also online, but I still need to put the SSG
remediation scripts online.

I'm using Jekyll and GitHub Pages for the site. I wanted to see how far I
get with a static pages. In this case, I'm using PHP scripts to generate
the content for Jekyll. It makes it easier to prototype at this stage to
consume the SSG XCCDF file and extract what I want and reformat for Jekyll
pages.

The web site repo is open: http://github.com/GovReady.github.io
The PHP scripts are not yet in an open repo.

Greg