SCC (UNCLASSIFIED)

Shaw, Ray V CTR USARMY ARL (US) ray.v.shaw.ctr at mail.mil
Tue May 13 12:20:45 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a way to do that.  You just get to select your
XCCDF and the stream you want, and SCC kind of does its thing (or doesn't, in
this case); the other files aren't specified explicitly as they are with
OpenSCAP.  It just has them all and decides what to do with them.  I tried
moving the cpe-oval file out of /opt/scc/Resources/Content, but then it just
complained, used its generic CPE dictionary, and failed anyway.

I also tried loading ssg-rhel6-oval.xml as OVAL content, and running a scan
that way, but that comes up with:

	[ERROR] Could not find the external variables file for "ssg-rhel6-oval".

And yes, definitely running RHEL :p  I've tried it on a few different systems,
both Workstation and Server.

--
Ray Shaw (Contractor, STG)
Army Research Laboratory