MLS_CSCF profile

Kordell, Luke T luke.t.kordell at lmco.com
Fri Mar 28 19:56:06 UTC 2014

Here is a profile I have been developing. Some of the rules within the profile contradict each other, but the future plan is to break-up this profile into a few different releases. We will eventually have an HPC, Cluster, US and generic version of this profile each with slightly different rule selections. The selinux ploicy rule will always be refined to check that selinux is implementing the mls policy type. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Luke K