commit-introduction

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 03:36:13 UTC 2014

On 3/24/14, 5:20 PM, Kordell, Luke T wrote:
> Hello,
>
>       My name is Luke Kordell, and I am working on an multi-level Secure profile called MLS_CSCF. Currently the profile is rough, but expect more updates soon!

Welcome! Feel free to send patches to the list for peer review, even if
you're not ready to formally submit them for merging. Such advanced
reviews are particularly useful for large patch sets (so we're familiar
with your logic, not just your code, when you formally submit).

Also, to call him out on-list, Luke has also been quietly working on
NIST 800-53 mappings. Looking forward to seeing those!