Anyone using rhel6 ssg for centos6?

Pettorino, Jeffrey D CTR USAF USAFA USAFA/DFAN Jeffrey.Pettorino at usafa.edu
Tue Jun 17 21:01:29 UTC 2014

I have been trying to get oscap working on my CentOS6.5 network core,
without luck.

Everything comes back with "Result notapplicable".

I am pretty new to SCAP and XCCDF, but am a long-time user of Nessus and
Security Center (prior to ACAS program by DISA).

Does anyone have suggestions where I can find some in depth guidance to
adjust the rhel6 configs to CentOS?

--
Jeff

v/r,
Jeffrey D. Pettorino, GCIH, CISSP
Systems Engineer
High Performance Computing Research Center
United States Air Force Academy
Jeffrey.Pettorino.ctr at USAFA.edu
719/333-9391
----
The use of the Unix philosophy just for UNIX was a great waste.
Fortunately, Linux came along.
- Bellevue Linux User Group member, 2005