[RFC] SCAP Security Guide icon to be included into HTML guides generated by SSG?

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 15:12:54 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

So place there just something like gray-ed out bounding box with the stub
text "Place your company logo here" instead of including exact SSG logo
as proposed in the subsequent reply to this thread?

And should this 'grayed out default bounding box / stub' approach be consistent
for both 1) upstream git repo content 2) upcoming RHEL-6 package? Or is the
approach: 1) upstream git repo content having gray-ed out image stub 2)
RHEL-6 rpm having exact icon (one of those proposed) as proposed in the follow-up
on this thread acceptable too? [*]

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team

P.S.: [*] Asking mainly due the reasons I am not aware of subsequent ways, how
          the benchmark could be utilized by downstream vendors. If they would want /
          prefer just stub instead of direct image, that option should be considered.