Baseline configs & DevOps code-a-thon

Greg Elin gregelin at gitmachines.com
Mon Jul 28 20:18:38 UTC 2014

Double posting to Scap-Security-Guide and OpenSCAP mailing list...

Can I get a show of hands a late September or early October, one or two day code-a-thon around baseline configurations and integrating compliance tools with DevOps?

The space of SCAP, baselines, and general integration of security with DevOps seems to be getting frothy lately with activity. Examples: http://bit.ly/DevOpsAudit, OpenSCAP on Github, https://github.com/fisma-ready/ubuntu-lts. We also have some work, like http://martin.preisler.me/2014/07/openscap-html-report-redesign/ that could benefit from some shared face time and coding.

I think there would be a nice turn out in DC for such an event.

Greg Elin
P: 917-304-3488
E:  gregelin at gitmachines.com

Sent from my iPhone